May 2022 - Present
Front End Developer
Adelaide, South Australia
Empowered the search experience in many websites by using Algolia. Moreover, identified trends and patterns in how visitors engage with their websites using Google Analytics.
Analyzed customer requirements and created a rollout strategy for project delivery, including business mapping and requirement documentation; determined optimal processes to meet client needs.
·Worked with developers to integrate resources within projects using Azure.
Followed SDLC best practices within Agile environment to produce rapid iterations for clients.
Collaborated with stakeholders during development processes to confirm creative proposals and design best practices.
Successfully performing maintenance on the front-end of the platform, which is based on HTML, jQuery and React.
Sep 2020 - Mar 2021
Business System Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Identified needed business improvements and determining appropriate systems required to implement solutions.
Evaluated and adopted new technologies to address changing industry needs.
Gathered, reviewed and reported on findings.
Enhanced and reconstructed computer systems resulting in 11% increased efficiency for business end-users.
Monitored employee tasks, evaluating information processing and performance to gauge business functions and inefficiencies.
Organised system infrastructure documentation and operating procedures, strengthening controls and enhancing overall performance.
Delivered in-depth Azure training, imparting knowledge of best practices for protecting data and minimising errors.
May 2019 - Apr 2020
Digital Marketing Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Identified and executed improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
Collaborated with teammates to develop advertising collateral and sales presentations.
Provided market research, forecasts, campaign results, and consumer trends.
Implemented new competitive analysis and consumer trend reports increasing quarterly sales by 15%.
Suggested new SEO tools which increased copywriters' output by 25%.
Proposed online or multiple-sales-channel campaigns for marketing executives.
Conducted online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media Web sites.
ACHIEVEMENT- Received stakeholder appreciation while transforming a legacy business system into a digitally advanced business system with an active web presence.
2018 - 2020
Master of Business: Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
• Relevant Coursework Completed: Data Analysis for Business & Enterprise Resource Planning Systems Implementation
• Completed professional development in Computerized Accounting in an ERP System
• Awarded SAP Certificate in Customer Relationship Management using SAP CRM 7.2
2016 - 2017
University of Technology Sydney
Graduate Certificate: Information Technology
• Completed professional development in Business Information Systems Learning the invention, design, development, use and transfer of technology and innovation within an organization
• Continuing education in Software Development stream Studies Processes, methods and tools that support the human-centred and communication-rich part of the software and system development called requirements engineering (RE), also known as business analysis in practice.
2012 - 2015
Graphic Era University
Bachelor of Science (BSc), Information Technology
And various fundamental Computer Science Engineering subjects.
Teamwork & Collaboration